Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Three Musketeers 3D

Don't get me wrong i'm not a fan of 3D films but I must says the new three musketeers movie looks promising...

Major Fail
[Image: sig.jpg]

NightFire Wrote:Major Fail

QFT!!Confusedonic:

NightFire Wrote:Major Fail

I would go so far as to call it EPIC Fail... ANd sad thing is I really like a lot of the actors in it... Christoph Waltz ftw! Alexandre Dumas would be rolling over in his grave with this though... They did the same with the Count of Monte Cristo... I liked the movie, but it was NOT the same... even remotely... I am more than a little tired of Hollywood dumbing down classic literature....

I honestly don't really have much of a desire to see this movie =/

Wait, everyone's already seen this movie? Probably gets played in TOR beta, not that I would know that. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I saw it as my boyfriend is a big fan of milla jovo what's her name ... An yes this movie is a flop of monumental proportions . Epic fail just doesn't cut it .

You know life has de-evolved when you compare movies to movies, instead of movies to books.

On a side note, Lion King 3D = AMAZING.

kateria Wrote:I saw it as my boyfriend is a big fan of milla jovo what's her name ... An yes this movie is a flop of monumental proportions . Epic fail just doesn't cut it .

I don't blame him, Jova is hot Tongue

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I honestly don't really have much of a desire to see this movie =/

You haven't seen it though, it's like they say, never judge a book by it's cover samething goes here, and for once in a long time, the story is loyal to the actual book unlike the other Three Musketeers movies although I did find the 1993 version hilarious...."It's Portho's the pirate" LOL

Archangel Wrote:Wait, everyone's already seen this movie? Probably gets played in TOR beta, not that I would know that. :mep:

Our characters will be deleted by tomorrow anyways, because of the new build...now we'll have to start over again....and again....etc

Lion King 3D = :love:

Mila is a very lovely woman, but it's still not enough to make me really want to see it, the commercials for it aren't convincing either. I'm sure I'll see it eventually, but for now, meh

All they had to do, to make this movie a hit, was to through in a bunch of zombies. They alreayd had Milla.

[Image: ppzgn.jpg]

Yeah, they are making this one into a movie.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:All they had to do, to make this movie a hit, was to through in a bunch of zombies. They alreayd had Milla.

[Image: ppzgn.jpg]

Yeah, they are making this one into a movie.

I just died a little inside Mep..... I love Jane Austen...... *shakes fist* Why!???!! WHHYYYYY!!!!????!!