Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server

Hi Guys,

Tomorrow, I think is the day where some preorders can play. I was wondering if we as a guild automatically get assigned a server and all of our accounts go there. Or do we have to pick the right server where the guild has been assigned? If that is true, then do we know what server we are assigned to?

Thanks,
D
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

The guild is assigned a server, but our accounts don't automatically go to that server. We are kind of in the dark right now, but somebody said before that the server will most likely be lit up or show the guild name or something next to the assigned server. That way when you do go there and create a character you are linked by your account to be in a/the guild.

They are supposed to release servers, and deployments sometime today as well.

Okay here's what's been released prior to the 12th of december .

1) all pre loaded guilds like ours is ... will be assigned a server .

2) If you joined the guild through the tor website then your tor account will register with the guild pre load . What does this mean ? See number three :-)

3) when you log into the game servers you will have a full selection to choose from . The server that's got a flag marked beside it in the server listing . That is the server our guild will be assigned to .

4) when you select the flagged server and create a character there. ALL republic characters you create . When you first load into the game with said character(s) will auto receive a guild invite . with your status reflected by how the guild webpage on the tor site lists you as . Ie if the tor site shows your an officer . your invite will grant you an your alts officer status automaticlly . while all characters created by kirby will have leadership powers . and general members will just be that regular members .

5) sometime on the 12th of december we are all supposed to recieve an email from bioware telling us what server we have been assigned . this email only goes out to those who signed onto the guild through the tor guild page as a member / officer etc .

6) SHould our guild choose to relocate to a different server . then we have to form the guild ourselves from scratch .

7) I think that covers the information . I'll post more soon as I have something .

cheers :-)

Server is Rubat Crystal. Thanks to Syberdog for pointing it out first.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

yup just got my email on that .

looking over the servers guild listing of premade guilds . looks like alot of avenue for allies and adversarys too . shaping up to be a possible fun server .

kateria Wrote:yup just got my email on that .

looking over the servers guild listing of premade guilds . looks like alot of avenue for allies and adversarys too . shaping up to be a possible fun server .

read the adversary guild names LOL most of them are laughable

Starfire Wrote:Server is Rubat Crystal. Thanks to Syberdog for pointing it out first.

You gots it sir

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Selection is Official SyberDog 27 13,081 12-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: SyberDog
  What server type should we play on? Cillian Harth 16 9,696 01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777