Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maivi is Back!!!

k took me forever to remember my login and pword. But I am back for swtor. The website hates me and kept telling me my random answer was wrong so it wouldn't let me get my info so had to go thru much trial and error.

Anyways for those that don't remember me my house was behind the guild hall in swg.

I was involved in several shenanigans with yizno usualy pvp related. Appearntly hunting flaged imps got us in trouble several times both in our lovely town and in MO.

Kirbside may remember me from our epic duel in fornt of the hall when he was testing out pikeman and didn't know I was commando at the time hehe.

I also attended D-con with yiz aswell as several others for those of you who went with us.

I was thinking of going smug/gunslinger and perhaps not cross dressing this time lol.

Shout outs to kirbside, rye-bread, quin, scyth, yiz, mep, pol and anyone else I may be forgeting from the old school to those I meet that joined around after the nge during one of my many trips back to the galaxies after that horrible mess. Sad

If you guys are looking for more in swtor let me know it would be fun to run with the old crew again.

I didn't get a mention Tongue
[Image: sig.jpg]

Good to have you back, Maivi.

Yeah sorry I couldn't remember everyones names. and alot of people used to have diffrent call signs on vent then there names -.-

my pre order is all screwy so idk when I'll be in game but I will look for you guys once I do get on.

I figure this time I will stick with smuggler last time the opness of tkm got the better of me. But i'm loven the concept armor for gunslingers on swtor's sight right now.

I'm trying to watch streams of people playing swtor so I can get a jist of it before I get in but I can't find many gunslinger ones mostly jedi's >.<

Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.twitch.tv/xeroaodh

ah ty. last couple of youtube vids I had seen the cover system was still screwy for smugglers so it didn't appear that appealing although it could have been just people not used to it in an mmo setting.

Don't mention it. Perhaps that stream will help you better.

Underdark and I (D'hors) are playing. Send any of us a tell when you do get in and we will throw you an invite! Good to see you again sir.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Did you take a couple of days off from work?
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

Welcome back! (Kirby here)

Yeah, I forgot the ass whooping I received that day. Thanks for bringing it up. =P

I'm a Scoundrel in game so I don't have much to say about Gunslingers except that they stole my personal cover. But, I'm loving smuggler so much I'll probably play another one and try that path at some point.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

haha well I didn't get into beta so it will be a completely new experience for me so I'm proly gonna sit thru all the story line stuff.

haha the best part of that duel was listening to you shout in vent AHHHH OMG FIRE.

based on other unlocks ill be in tommorow or friday if they continue with the more people each wave.

I'll ether be Maini in game or some form of westernish name since the gunslingers armor makes them look all well western gunslingerish lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I'm planning on coming back Zombie 10 9,135 12-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Zombie
  Weekend testing is back on! Zombie 10 7,360 11-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Zombie