Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best intro ever

Nothing tops it

Bruce was the best . those who have come after have paled in comparrison . this current generation of Tony Ja is inspiring but not quite there .

kateria Wrote:Bruce was the best . those who have come after have paled in comparrison . this current generation of Tony Ja is inspiring but not quite there .

I doubt there will ever be another Bruce Lee, or better to be honest he was simply ahead of his time and a unique human being that left us too soon, it's really unfair, that all the good people die young.

He's son was the real tragedy.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Meparch Wrote:He's son was the real tragedy.

both were equally tragic...I mean here you have a guy that lived life to it's fullest and has done more than anybody ever has with that short amount of time. Most of us don't even live up to our potential, but Bruce did it with flying colors. Though in Brandon's case that should of never have happened, I mean how does a real bullet suddenly appear lodged inside a gun that's suppose to contain blanks?

It was the shell casing of the blank round I thought.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.