Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armstech Crafting Requests

I am more than willing to craft something in the armstech tree if you need it. Please submit your request here and I will look into it asap. If I have the mats I will be happy to do this at no charge. If I need the materials we may have to figure something out or go get them (even willing to help get you the mats if necessary). I have all the trainable schematics, a good deal of the range weapons and barrels at blue, and some items at purple. I usually crit for the augment as well (but it's luck after all).

When you post the request if you can please post the material requirements as well, it will save me having to look them up. Smile Also let me know which toon to mail it to.

Thanks for this. It's nice to see our members sharing their skills so freely.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crafting update: crew skills Cillian Harth 6 5,004 12-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  A first look at crafting from the Darth Hater site Cillian Harth 3 3,811 11-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Meparch
  Comic-Con 2010: Beyond Solo: Crafting the Multiplayer Story in Star Wars Cillian Harth 5 4,852 08-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Starfire
  Sonya's Advice for Conquest Crafting and Things IamtheKrack 0 2,176 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: