Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inspired by Tons of Fun?

http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates/2.1-dance-of-the-hutts
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately they are joking, and their game is not saved. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Even if they are... Is the joke inspired by Tons of Fun?
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

I'm guessing probably not, lol.

Although, I'm not going to lie, I'd play the hell out of that WZ if it were for real. *facepalm*

Just had a Genie ask if we were recruiting in that guild. =P This thing has gotten big.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Told you - as long as they abide by the motto and battle cry and just have TONS of FUN and help others have TONS of FUN - I say we invite em up. If they can't have TONS of FUN - we boot em!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Which Genie was it?