Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be unavailable for a bit.

All,

I am going to be unavailable for a week. I won't be logging in to the game during that time. To make sure things can get done, I have increased the access levels of some of the ranks. Lt. can invite, and Officer and above can now remove. I will try to check the boards if I can, but I may not be able to. So if someone is causing conflict, use your judgement, and run it by other officers first before pulling the trigger.

I have also promoted Cillian and Pym to officer rank since they are both excellent sabers and I trust their judgement. I have also promoted Xen to Lt. and I think Kiz is already one, but if not one of the officers can promote him.

Anyway, I should be able to log back in on Sunday the 23rd. If so, I'll see you then.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

See you soon, boss man. I'll try to not kick most of the guild while you are gone.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

When you get back you might want to promote my sage Jaxio sine I've been on her more than Pym lately. Take care while you're out and prepare for the whiny earfull you're going to get from me when you log in again. .Tongue

can up her to Lt if not already for starters Pym Smile