Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!

i need friends...pwease! if anyone is still playing this game and if anyone has a sith character, come help a homie out. i am on ebon something my character is Rozan i'm like level 40 or so i'm on chapter 3 blah blah and i'm getting my ass handed to me...it may be because i only bother with this game when i seem to be intoxicated lately but no matter...if i were sober i'd still be getting served and also, what is this starfighter thing....i sat there in que for like 5 min then i switched to the group thing and sat there for another 5min then it took me back to log in screen...only pilot stuff i been able to do is tutorial.....

ps - i need help but dont go out of your way if you aint playin....i probably put in about a hour a week or less on this game nowadays so just add my name and if by chance you happen to see me...yell at a sista

pss - hi SR my friend...how you been?
Katana
Blondes have more fun but Redheads kick more ass!

Kat!!!! *Hugs*

How you been you crazy bitch =)

ill add you on my imp chars, but I warn you I don't get to play quite alot imp side.. as of current.