Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woot!

Look at what was just added to Good Old Games.com. The game that started it all. X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter! Plus X-Wing Alliance! Galactic Battlegrounds! Man, the memories. These are all DRM free and work on newer systems! For you old farts this is a way to experience the old days and for those that missed them before... you are in for a treat!

http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselli...ney&page=1

Apparently they are adding some more games on Thursday! Here's hoping the original Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith are among them.

How many exclamation points can one man use!? (I'm a bit excited if you can't tell.)
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I never even finished xWing alliance because i was so pissed at the terrible multiplayer.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Didn't steam have those games for years now?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

It doesn't have X-wing, Tie fighter, XvT, or Alliance. This is the first time they are available for updated machines. I don't think Battlegrounds either. I could be wrong on that one.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.