Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefront

Hello all my old friends...

So, I am definitely getting the new Battlefront for PC. Is anyone else getting this?? The Fighter Squadron mode has a legit XvT/XWA feel to it, albeit with much more amazing graphics. Looking forward to gaming with you guys in this again!

Me and Jen are probably getting it.
[Image: sig.jpg]

It looks cool but EA origins ...... :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I'll likely get it on the PS4, not likely on PC though

I'll almost certainly be purchasing it for PC. I already have Origin for Dragon Age.

Duke! Nice to hear from you! You a Doctor yet?

As to the game, I'll most likely get it.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Nice! I'm assuming it will be through Steam or something? We'll have to exchange details.

SF - miss ya man! I actually dropped out of the PhD program at UC-Irvine, for what appeared to be a dream job at the time... back in Vegas now Smile But at least I don't have a $100K worth of loans as a result right? Haha

I will be playing this game on the pc 100%

I've been looking forward to it for a while Smile

getting the PC version as well, was very competetative in the first starwars battlefront with Ghost Legion, to a degree where we bashed battlestats ( or what was i called a mep moment ) in weeks of war with 30 wins to 1 ratio and better lol.... had better competetion though in a private legue though where it was more like 1 to 1 and close to 2 to 1 ratio... good game back then.. new one might be as well, hopefully it wont be washed down.

This saddens me:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/10/12/s...nced?watch

So, on top of a $60 dollar game, they now expect an additional $50? That's a little steep for my budget...

Worst part it is on crappy origin... would prefere Steam.

Played the beta on my PS4, it was fantastic!! Really wish I could upload one of the video's I took while playing, but trust me, it's great! I'm definitely going to preorder it!!

I'm sure it will be a good game - Lucasfilm and EA have a good deal riding on it. I'm just disappointed (though not really surprised) that they intend to nickel-and-dime us for every bit of content.

It is EA :p

I won't be getting some of the DLC for obvious reasons, but we can still play the base game.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone play star wars battlefront? Reillytrooper 3 3,627 08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Dirbot
  Anyone got Starwars Battlefront 2? QuorTek 5 4,081 04-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Last Post: QuorTek