Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is for the doubters about SOE"s involvement in Pirates of the Burning Sea

And yes Meryl this is especially for you Tongue

Read the link!

http://www.burningsea.com/pages/page.php...e_id=10349

Quote: Will Pirates be on Station Access Pass?
Yes. For one price you can play EQ, EQ2, Pirates, and everything else SOE has to offer.

The only possible reason that I'll probably even take a look at it at all (surprisingly I do have an active account still.. err I think I do at least).

And SOE isn't necessarily the devil when it comes to publishing... I think.
[Image: sig.jpg]

SOE is involved? Well, that game is dead

The game aint dead cuz first there are all the loyal fans then the ones who hate SOE but want to see and the ones who dont know who SOE is or what thry have done and couldnt give a rats ass like me Tongue
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Sony is a virus that should be burned. 'Nuff said Smile

Amen.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Trying to get Cillian to see that is like talking to a brick wall, he's a hardcore Sony fan, I'm actually shocked he didn't get a PS3 when it was released.

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
Trying to get Cillian to see that is like talking to a brick wall, he's a hardcore Sony fan, I'm actually shocked he didn't get a PS3 when it was released.

WTF where do you get your ideas from Meryl? first off i'm not a big sony fan, in fact i'm going to be getting a Xbox 360 over the PS3 once Halo 3 comes out. Also I know what Sony did to the pre cu even though I wasn't apart of the game at the time. just read the devs log, all there doing is publishing that's it, the game is in complete control 100% by Flying labs, he even explains the situations with SOE and vanguard, so take a look, it doesn't hurt to read does it?

Get xbox live. Kaizer and I can own you at Halo 3 Tongue

Uh. Go Nintendo!!!

Big Grin
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
Uh. Go Nintendo!!!

Big Grin

My household owns a Wii. Big Grin

NEVER WII is nothing compared to 360. Halo3 will snatch any hopes of cash for games coming out fall and draw in revenue for 360 I WANT MY HALO3 ASAP or the last strand of my hair that hasnt been torn out will be ripped off I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Why the graphics maybe pretty on the 360, I would rather have a game that has more than just pretty graphics, and Wii is just that. I have not played anything like the games on the Wii, the Wiiremote is by far the most original controller ever and the games that you play using it are just that much more fun. So basically, what I am saying is....Go Nintendo! lol

I just saw the E3 video for the Wii Fit peripheral, and OMG I want to get a Wii now. Its nice to see a video game company that has found a way to get overweight kids to exercise rofl. Wii Yoga FTW!

(edit) here is the link to the Wii Fit Gameplay btw.

http://www.gamespot.com/video/942009/617...007_videos

I hate to break any hearts but given the reports I have about beta PotBS is sorta well.. not doing so great atm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirates of the Burning Sea Cillian Harth 1 2,500 12-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Pirates of the Burning Sea SyberDog 7 4,318 01-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  Curious about how to pre-order Pirates of the Burning Sea Cillian Harth 14 6,668 12-30-2007, 04:18 PM
  how to you migrate back into the Pirates of the Burning Sea forums now? Cillian Harth 4 3,627 12-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Zombie
  New pirates of the burning sea trailer Cillian Harth 1 2,583 07-18-2007, 08:51 PM
  15 min preview clip of Pirates of the Burning Sea online **A MUST SEE** Cillian Harth 0 2,264 06-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth