Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOTOR MMO almost confirmed.

::crosses fingers::

http://www.shacknews.com/

Let us hope.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Yeah, I saw that. I ain't holding my breath still.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Lets hope this is true, I know I got my fingers crossed.

Quote:Dude, games are a positive thing! I've done much less coke since the release of TF2 and the UT3 demo.

I call that a creditable source.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Well VE3D are giving out the same story too Smile

Does BioWare have the resources to make Mass Effect and a KOTOR MMO simultaneously?

You know this comes up ever few months, they have stated many times that they are not doing KOTOR MMO.
Phylok Starfire

That doesnt mean that they arent doing it

this is true, but i'm not holding my breath.
Phylok Starfire

Phylok Wrote:You know this comes up ever few months, they have stated many times that they are not doing KOTOR MMO.

Actually, all I've ever seen is them neither confirming nor denying it.

Well its Bioware Austin who are doing the MMO, they have been since 2005 :p its just not confirmed what their doing.

A Mass Effect MMO just doesn't make sense since the first Mass Effect isn't even out. I don't think Bioware would have risked the money on a new property MMO even before EA bought them. EA sure as hell wouldn't do anything risky. They just recycle crap. Star Wars is a proven property, and although SWG tanked, that is more the SOE reamjob instead of any lack of interest in a galaxy far, far away.

Frankly I really hope it happens. Just as long as it is on PC. It would give me a good reason to build a new one anyway.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/11/ea-bio...tudios-to/

Taking this news into consideration, whatever game they make will be crap.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Dervish Wrote:http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/11/ea-bio...tudios-to/

Taking this news into consideration, whatever game they make will be crap.

Depends how fast Bioware is infected with EA-itis.

Starfire Wrote:A Mass Effect MMO just doesn't make sense since the first Mass Effect isn't even out. I don't think Bioware would have risked the money on a new property MMO even before EA bought them. EA sure as hell wouldn't do anything risky. They just recycle crap. Star Wars is a proven property, and although SWG tanked, that is more the SOE reamjob instead of any lack of interest in a galaxy far, far away.

Frankly I really hope it happens. Just as long as it is on PC. It would give me a good reason to build a new one anyway.

Ya misunderstood me Kirbey, I didn't mean a Mass Effect MMO, just Mass Effect. Sorry for the confusion Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How I'm going to buy a Acer laptop and Kotor 3 Collectors Edition Reillytrooper 12 6,881 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Pallos