Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 7 Launches tomorrow (November 1st 2007)

I haven't been this anxious in a long time I have a great feeling about this one Smile

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com...m?id=67485

Yeeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

EQ2 is getting one the tenth.... a whole new expansion... not sure about that there is any interesting content left in swg except for space.... not any at all serious new content has ever been implented into SWG as it is today.. and that is about it!

of course wookiee land and musty land was added but as it is... you can play that out way to fast as it is!!!

give back the old advancement system and cancel the level system instead of having a skill system of own choice so one can pick what you want to be or do, was much more fun that way!

This is just rehashing of old content like they did with the theme parks for a 3rd time. Maybe, maybe Retus can be called new content, but it really was just a live event. When was the last time actual new content was added to the game, like the Corvette, outside of the expansions and a few random NPC type quests? I guess the NGE starter area counts. Anything since then?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I'm looking forward to the badge artwork. The new village and all that is silly, and the collections system is just insulting. But shiny badges please me, so yay... I think.

I want my KOTOR MMO. Stick a fork in SWG. She's done. (Yet I play on... :Confusedigh:: )

Stick a pole up my rear and call me a sucker.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chapter 9 teaser trailer released Meparch 21 10,503 01-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Last Post: SBR_Ice
  Chapter 8 stuff Phylok 41 18,026 12-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  Chapter 7 Jedi Collection Rewards and Updates Cillian Harth 0 2,304 10-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Sneak Peak at Chapter 7 Cillian Harth 4 3,909 10-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Phylok