Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call to all SBR!! (Space loot)

I would have to say being the only SW in SBR who currently is active I would highly recommend to all of you who are into CH and loot space parts to get into touch with me, so I can make sure all the best of it is saved for SBR use, as in developing shipbuilds, it is hard being rather lonely in the task as it is, and by this way it is the best way you people can help me out powering your ships.

EG. participiate in our GCW events using POBs, as it grants a hell of alot of loot in general and thus a better chance for getting something good that we can use for re projects in the guild, myself I need only a very few rares as it is, so I am sorta counted out in all this, this is for the guild only and the best way I can make highly sought PvP items for the guild, will assist in some crafted parts for free of course also the new collectable engines and reactors will at most turn out awesome as well as other craftable schematics, you guys can help yourself with doing these collections as well as helping others by giving away the surplus collectables to the guild collection hall so everyone can get there schematics, velve will craft all schematics for ya as it is for free, and would start a collection for velve to make 20 of that and this part, make sure to include all your guys alts into it as well, at first you get more parts and can get them made different for other purposes for an instance and by that having more than one loadout!

Man I hope these new reactors are good. I can usually get any part I need, but those darn reactors. The decent mass, and high power ones are just a pain to find.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best SWG Memory Space QuorTek 26 14,183 08-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Space Changes Hanak 5 4,692 04-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  I am hosting a Space event on starsider 14th march 6pm est QuorTek 17 9,204 03-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Space PvP Events. QuorTek 3 3,389 01-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: kateria
  I think it is about time we hit events in space! QuorTek 10 6,048 02-29-2008, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  Upcoming space event QuorTek 1 2,689 02-23-2008, 07:45 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Save Your Junk Loot Hanak 0 2,246 12-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Hanak