Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First SBR Gunboat - Black Sun AEG-77 Vigo

Got my Gunboat *shiiiiiineeees*

gonna take it up for a spin on friday if not tomorrow! Smile

Edit:

The boat has 2 rear guns top, 2 front guns top, 2 bottom guns.

All angles seems to be covered damn well, in the gunboats you can't use a full crafted loadout, which means if you want all the goodies the GB can provide leaves you with around 1m-900K mass left so you cant use all crafted guns, in my gunboat all crafted guns would mean like 1.5million mass as it is, the gunboat cap is 3million mass and you use around 2million mass on highend gunboat components.

RE guns would be a choice for use here, eg all level 10 guns, or maybe 2 crafted POB guns and 4 lvl10 guns.

The capacitor wield a recharge at 247 and has 7K energy, there is three variants of it as well with each there penalty on RC and NRG which means, mk1 cap has cap at 187 recharge and 5K energy at 100K lesser mass same with armor mk1 vs mkIII is 100K mass and difference between 50K HP and 70K HP etc.

Stats that will always be around 400K mass is the shield and reactor depending on which way you chose, cap on reactors is around 90K gen got my reactor on purpose around 365K mass but wielding 81K generation on it still, I wonder if I can get to run with a lower end reverse engineered one with the parts I got over all, we will see might be able to shave off some mass that way.

The shields are at 43.2K F/B and mass 408K with recharge 35.53, which is rather nuts as in the drain is 7411!

I wonder if can get this beast to run at 47.7K generation, would be nice if so and shave off 340K of mass for other posible purposes we will see about that as it is! hehe

OOOOOOOO I want a ride in it some time Tongue

LOL. I knew Quor would be the first.

But that is kinda like knowing that politicians are corrupt. Not exactly going out on a limb there.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

well at least I am not corrupt as polititians are =)

And polititians don't have GUNBOAT!
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:And polititians don't have GUNBOAT!

Good point =)

I got my schematic now for the Incom Gunboat. =)

Sonic Wrote:I got my schematic now for the Incom Gunboat. =)

congrats man =)

it is semi hard to kit out would suggest doing it the way I do it if so, it leaves room for 3 POB guns at using 50K armor slabs instead of 70K, you could pair each player POB gun with a borstel or tri cannon, that is my suggestion.

My own is kitted out with 48K mass left, these things WOULD not win with fast engines they are more like mobile gunning stations to my experience at 129ts engine with higher YPR mods I travel somewhat at 1K speed on engine overload 4, so you can leave out a POB booster in favour of a collection one instead, talk to me in game about it I will help you out with components.

remember the pilot controlled guns are supposed to be interchangeable with chaff

It is difficult to get a gunboat?

Well.. It's not hard, persay, but it is tedious. I about went nuts looking for Tier 3 TIE Bombers, but other than that it's not bad, really. By the way, I found a spawn of TIEs in Lok that includes the Tier 3 Bombers. I don't remember the exact locale, but you can find it easy enough once you know what system to look in. =)

so when do we all come on to give it a go?

been having a full group of SBRs on right now mep Tongue

guess I missed it then.

Well, I'm trying to get mine built right now. I've more or less got all the materials to build it, but I can't seem to be on at an opportune time to have a shipwright do the chassis for me. That and I'm not going to randomly go up to a shipwright and say, "Hey, here's a schematic worth billions of credits based upon the hours I put into acheiving it. Have fun!" No thank you. I'm very particular about who I trust with things as it is.