Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LA lays off people, they confirm KOTOR3 MMO

while not official there is too much smoke for there not to be fire. Unfortunately they don't give any specifics other than, yeah there is one. Sonic can sympathize with these poor bastards.

http://kotaku.com/5013769/rumor-ex+lucas...saber-game
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Interesting

Yes it is interesting... now Lucas Arts is going to get away with spoiling another game completely up and end up giving bioware a bad reputation.

I don't think we can say that just yet Q, though it is a strong possibility. They canned Jim Ward a while back and seem to continue to do some house cleaning indicated by them laying off some middle managment. Exactly how good or bad this new team is we just don't know it. I say give them a fair chance and the second they make the smallest mistake jump all over them and call them as bad as the old group.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I've come to realize that no MMO will ever be as fun as when we were making it up ourselves. Everything prepackaged has been a disapointment, and I'm going to go ahead and say this will be as well.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Maybe, but if it is half as good as we know Bioware can do, then this game is going to a pleasure to play. I'm looking forward to it.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I agree with Kirby. Even though KotOR 1 and 2 were messes, I still enjoyed playing them over and over. Hopefully KotOR 3 will give the same enjoyment.

One can only hope

both Kotor games actually was quite ok, was based on the SW DnD system sort of speaking and worked pretty well.

I am afraid of a new SW mmo, that is all what I am going to say about things as it is.

I don't think the first KOTOR was a mess at all.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

I think KOTOR 3 shouldn't be an mmo but a regular sequeal, and make an mmo based off KOTOR
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

I prefer the second one myself.

I really enjoyed the first one, but the second one almost it's equal, great story and game play in both

They were both ok. I only prefer the second for two reasons. I actually remained the character I chose during the second. That "plot twist" thing of the first was annoying. Also, the second one didn't have Bastilla. I only went light side, so perhaps she was less annoying in the dark path, but many many times I contemplated going dark simply to make an attempt on her life. I mean seriously. She was a royal pain in the ass.

KOTOR 2 had no ending - and that is why I don't like it. Supposedly it was rushed to get it out so the developers didn't have time to finish it off like they had wanted - boy could I tell.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We now need 55 people for rank 4 city QuorTek 0 3,255 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: