Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate Atalntis Ends :(

I actually liked this better then SG-1 and thought the the series was Fantastic I'm going to miss it. The last two episodes were great Especially 'Vegas' and thought this episode's ending was great I also liked the song by Johnny Cash at the end. All in all it was a fun ride! :thumbsup:
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Hmm, sci fi killed this one too?

I guess they really only want to have really bad reality tv shows and monster movies on sci fi. Not that I was ever a big stargate fan but that was one show that really achored sci fi as something more than pure trash tv.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

They ended it after five years 100 episodes I think your right though but I do like scare tactics Tongue . I HATE THOSE MOVIES THEY SHOW, HATE THEM!!!
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Scythe> nope

I haven't seen any of season 5 yet, no spoilers please Sad

the series ends shortly . However the people behind stargate :atlantis have confirmed thier is going to be a movie released to wrap up things in a more fitting way . I won't mention more as another has asked no spoilers .

Sad to see it go i'm a huge fan. (small spoiler) It will be interesting to see how they go about the movie considering how it ended and where Atlantis is now. At this point i'm looking forward to Stargate Universe i'm sure it will be as good as Atlantis
Quote:I paid no heed while the yuuzhan ravanged the galaxy. we later sought to bring the dark jedi, Lumiya, into the order but she sided with Vergere and her creation Darth Cadeus.
Darth Krayt SW legacy issue 18

Al I can say is the last two episodes of season five are the best mostly though 'Vegas' as for the movie, should be great need to remember to buy it ASAP
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Stargate the series sucks anyway.. so fine with me, the movie was cool enough when it was out back then, the series is just like the other trash out there.

To each his own, but I loved the series, both SG-1 and Atlantis. With Battlestar Galactica coming to an end now as well, there will be nothing on Sci-Fi I even want to watch, until the next season of Doctor Who starts up this summer.

Q, we get you don't like the series, you don't have to reply to every thread pertaining to it. That just makes you look like an asshole <_<

Bottom line, you don't like, don't make any replies in the thread about it....

Hey now... seen a couple of episodes and would have to say it was not very stargate alike as in how I remember it from the movie.

I like series, but they need to be rather good, and some sort of quality in it in a way I can relate to it, not just some PR stunt or whatever.

To each his or her own, far from an asshole here Meryl ^_^

Just the way you were coming off, posting in the thread with "Stargate Sucks" at the start of you comment. That's what makes it seem like your being an ass

Yeah dont insult my SGA I loved it and wasone ofthe shows I followed the longest
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Scythe> nope

I perfer to download Dr. Who, get the episodes faster that way. Though least there isn't a 6 month lag now.

Yeah, I agree with Q, didn't personally care much for SG1 but that doesn't mean others enjoyed it. Don't have to like something for it to have value to someone else.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Sadly this seasons run of Doctor who is going to be a series of 4 specials . Starting off with planet of the dead. To be shown at easter . What I'm really sad about with that series is the departure of David Tennant , he was terrific in the role . The new person taking over is pretty decent chap .

As for stargate . I felt the series went off the tracks after the third season . It wasn't a bad series and it did have it's moments .

Battlestar I dunno , I could never get into that series . the original I liked , but that whole galactica 1980 failed series really destroyed it all for me .

On a none sci fi note , that spy series " Burn Notice " now that's got atmosphere and style . Not quite Miami Vice , but it'll do .

And that biker series , Sons of Anarchy . Is that an accurate portrayl of american motorcycle clubs ? Never been to north america so I apologize for the silly question .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 10,267 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  Best Stargate Atlantis Episode in a long time DDD 7 5,039 01-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Doc