Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con

http://www.gateworld.net/video/newsandfe...9391.shtml

Well here is the trailer. Well it is safe to say it is going to be a mix of Voyager, Stargate, and Enterprise.

The only thing that looks forgivable is the spiffy ship and the chance that we might see the Pegasus Asgard again. (Unless we've duplicated their spiffy suits). Plus there is always the chance that Destiny will end up in Pegasus at one point and we'll get to see McKay, Sheppard etc. (I know they are in Milky Way right now, but I have a feeling that Atlantis will go back to Pegasus someday).

Otherwise from the trailer it looks like, we're away from home angst. More angst, sex, angst, sex, angst, funny Stargateish quote. Meh, I will at least give the series a watch, but it looks like Stargate: Voyager 90210.

Oh yeah Eli Wallace == Rodney McKay. That is a no brainer.

The great thing about Stargate is that it really didn't get much into their sex lives. Except for maybe Daniel and Vala, and that didn't even "happen". I really don't care who is bumpin and grindin, I just want some great story. I have a bad feeling they are going to focus so much on sex and crap, that it is going to hurt the story.
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

I'll check it out when it comes out

bah Tongue

hey if jj abrams can do star trek meets 9021hoe ! .... why not stargate 9021hoe meets lost in space .... not like it's not been done before ....

anyways will watch as the series comes out an see how it looks . but not holding my breath

kateria Wrote:hey if jj abrams can do star trek meets 9021hoe ! .... why not stargate 9021hoe meets lost in space .... not like it's not been done before ....

anyways will watch as the series comes out an see how it looks . but not holding my breath

Agreed

I'm more excited about the Starwars tv show

Cillian Harth Wrote:I'm more excited about the Starwars tv show

bah to that one too Tongue

didn't the live action star wars tv show get cancelled an scrapped ? Last I'd heard lucas was just focusing on his clone wars cartoon which supposedly got renewed for a second season ....

Well they would had been better off by making a Kotor/SW:Tor cartoon instead, let them tell us tales about what we did not know about instead of making it an Icon/idol kind of attempted worship with the Clonewars, we already saw attack of the clones... and revenge of the sith.

the cartoons are aimed at kids ...that's the target audiance. Unfortunatly it's the adults who enjoy star wars that ended up watching it instead .

I like Clone Wars. Does it have silly story lines? No doubt. But it has beautifu animation, and some decent episodes. We could do a lot worse. (Which I'm sure we will get.) Like the Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. What moron thought that up?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Starfire Wrote:Like the Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. What moron thought that up?

I'm looking forward to the DLC for my Xbox..... >_>

But you can't get it all. Only by re-buying the game do you get all three levels. Rip off maximus. Still, this blows that argument away they made last year about how it couldn't be brought to PC. Lucasarts really is out of their collective minds sometimes.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Oh? I know they already released the Jedi Temple level that they showed in the trailer through DLC. I figured what they showed was stuff being included in the PC version, but would be made available for download on consoles.

Cool, I never did buy that game and now I can get it on a real gaming platform. And my mouse even fits my hand unlike those kiddie game controlers.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,655 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  The Avengers teaser trailer Cillian Harth 27 12,420 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,217 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3 [HD] Cillian Harth 29 13,026 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Vampire: The Masquerade (trailer fan-made) fake but great Cillian Harth 31 12,907 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Stargate Atalntis Ends :( Mario Genao11 23 9,642 02-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2 Cillian Harth 18 9,123 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  Hey Kids, now that we're done screwing up spiderman's story... (COMIC SPOILERS) DDD 16 7,598 12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Last Post: DDD
  The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer Meparch 27 12,352 02-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  Best Stargate Atlantis Episode in a long time DDD 7 4,991 01-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Doc