Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/indianaj...howVideo=1

Just in case you live under a rock. What's with the Dune 2 music?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

YAY.. A new Indiana Jones movie =)

Man those movies brings back good memories... both from when I was a kid an even as a now grown up Smile

Yay!!!! Indy's Back!!!!!
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

I can't wait for this movie, unfortunately I'll be out on my co-op period when it's released and there's no telling where in Canada I'll be <_<

I am certainly looking forward to it, it has been way to long since we saw Indy in action.

Wow, I'm surprised Harrison Ford would even reprise this role as famous as he is now. Still, though, guess it'll bring him money. Plus, erm.. he's um. Old. Yes. That's what I was thinking.

It's hard to believe, but Ford is actually older then Arch :eek:

Harrison Ford would enjoy making this movie with George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.

Starwars and Indiana Jones is the reason to that he has come this far.

Have to say a bit of a Harrison Ford fanboy here in some sort of way hehe Indiana Jones would be nothing without him around.

Ok, Ford is technically old enough to be my grandfather.

He already has refused to play Han Solo ever again. He was given the choice between Indy or Solo.

The fact that he's a good actor has pretty much made him what he is. Star Wars wasn't really what launched his career, afterall. Indiana Jones has a more stable fanbase, I suppose, so that makes for a more promising role. Still, I wouldn't have thought he'd do it without being paid very well to do so. He's done so many other things since then.

maybe it is about what he would be remembered for, starwars and indiana jones would probably be some of the best movies he ever has featured in, at least what he would be remembered for.

I remember him as being Jack Ryan and the guy (have forgotten name <_<) from the Fugitive Tongue

Richard Kimble

As much as I love the 80's Return. (Knight Rider, Transformers.. well nevermind, that movie sucked.) I still don't know how I feel about watching Dr. Jones finally get his tail kicked by old age. Sometimes it's just better to let a franchise live on in books and video games. I'll go opening weekend, but I'm not expecting much.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I'm expecting one old man joke after another with a rehash of old plot lines/stunts and to have my skin crawl everytime that dumbass from transformers is on screen. Still it is Indy and Ford, it's like seeing an old grand parent that really can't get up on their own anymore. Yeah it is pathetic but still good to see them.

Starfire Wrote:Richard Kimble

That's it

Starfire Wrote:Transformers.. well nevermind, that movie sucked

You hated this movie because you were expecting it to be like the original and didn't like the realistic changes made to it. Your mind is closed to the prospect of new ideas.

I luff you Kirbbles <3 :tongue:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,616 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  The Avengers teaser trailer Cillian Harth 27 12,331 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,163 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 10,035 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3 [HD] Cillian Harth 29 12,948 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Vampire: The Masquerade (trailer fan-made) fake but great Cillian Harth 31 12,783 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2 Cillian Harth 18 9,054 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  New force unleashed trailer Cillian Harth 8 5,021 12-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  New Dark Knight Trailer Cillian Harth 1 2,579 12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
Last Post: NightFire
  WET Trailer Meryl Haddox 4 3,593 10-31-2007, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Dervish