Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2

It looks total badass I can't wait :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRwby_vjg88

after the really bad sara conners chronicles . It's really hard to get interested in another terminator movie . Doesn't look like govenor Arnold is even in it . Which means it's gonna suck . Seeing it opens in may of 2009 . I'm saving my money an probably end up going and seeing the new star trek movie instead . It'll prolly suck too , but it looks marginally better in the trailers then that did .

kateria Wrote:after the really bad sara conners chronicles . It's really hard to get interested in another terminator movie . Doesn't look like govenor Arnold is even in it . Which means it's gonna suck . Seeing it opens in may of 2009 . I'm saving my money an probably end up going and seeing the new star trek movie instead . It'll prolly suck too , but it looks marginally better in the trailers then that did .

Arnold is washed up it's time for a makeover in the series altogether, this movie looks promising, besides he's too old to fill the mold of the Terminator...This is the new generation of Terminator based on the future war and with Christian Bale filling the role of John Connor it looks most promising and so does the story.

It's not that he's washed up Cill, it's that the insurance companies actually refuse to allow him to take part in any sort of action movie

The most action arnold's gonna get is something along the lines of kindergarten cop .

Dunno without Arnold its not Terminator.. take it or leave it lol

gonna download the movie when it gets out for free!

The Terminator was made popular by Arnold this is true but that's not what the series is about it's about John Connor and the resistance vs the machines, so this will be Bale's moment to shine this time around just like he did in the Dark Knight.

There are actually legal issue with politicans and air time with equal access ect... Also cali is in the hole big time. The man had better have better things to do than film a movie.

Now if all the calis would "Total" recall their governor so he could go back to to doing what he does best.....
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I'm looking forward to it. Enjoyed the first three, and will like the second trilogy.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I also enjoyed the first three, and seeing the trailer for this one makes it look pretty good as well. Looking forward to see Bale's performance as Connor.

dunno , the third movie with claire danes was pretty brutal and painfull to watch . the first two were good movies . this new chapter in the series I dunno . Bale should stick with batman .

kateria Wrote:dunno , the third movie with claire danes was pretty brutal and painfull to watch . the first two were good movies . this new chapter in the series I dunno . Bale should stick with batman .

I have to agree with Kat that the third movie with Clair Danes and Nick Stahl (As John Connor) was too painful to watch, nonetheless I have to disagree that Bale should just stick with Batman, the guy was a great batman don't get me wrong but his batman voice was horrible but I believe he will make an excellent John Connor and perhaps rival T2, I think this movie will surprise alot of people.

What are you guys talking about? The third is my favorite. I know I am in the minority here, but I really enjoyed it. Mr. Stahl and Ms. Danes did fantastic if you ask me. The story was good, the action was good, and yeah while it was basically the same thing as the first two, it wrapped the first series up nicely.

My only complaint with the new ones will be Mr. Bale. I have nothing against him as an actor. In fact, I think he is rather good. My contention is that he is already Bruce Wayne. Another high profile character like John Connor should go to another actor. (I would have kept Stahl, but that's just me.) It's just too much exposure. Batman is going to be fighting Terminators. Blah. It would be like the same actor playing Superman and James Bond. Or even Count Dooku and Saruman...
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Danes is hot and THotness is well hot. So visually T3 was the umm, prettiest of them all. Though T1 was pretty nice too. Arnie does have a special place in my heart but he isn't hot, well least to me.

Unfortunately Bale is no Arnie and you can't have terminator without Arnie. It will be like starwars, without any Jedi and nothing but Jar Jar Wayne.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I have to agree with Kirby on this to be honest, but I'll watch it regardless when it comes out on DvD :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,612 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  The Avengers teaser trailer Cillian Harth 27 12,320 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,154 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
  It's offical: The Dark (black) lightsaber is offical canon Cillian Harth 34 14,143 02-09-2010, 11:13 PM
  offical Starwars: The Force Unleashed 2 teaser Cillian Harth 6 4,528 12-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 10,025 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  4 minute Terminator Salvation clip Cillian Harth 1 2,472 05-10-2009, 01:57 PM
  Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3 [HD] Cillian Harth 29 12,943 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM
  Vampire: The Masquerade (trailer fan-made) fake but great Cillian Harth 31 12,771 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Terminator - Arnie + Batman Meparch 7 4,638 08-16-2008, 03:17 AM
Last Post: SBR_Ice