Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's offical: The Dark (black) lightsaber is offical canon

Tonights Clone Wars episode was about the Death watch (the Mandalorians) and the mandalorian leader had this and since George Lucas is the Executive Producer of the series it makes it offical canon, this may piss off some fans as seen here

My understanding of official cannon for Star Wars is:
1. Only the movies are considered canon by LA.
2. Lucas never meant for any lightsabers but blue, green and red... he gave Windu a purple one just so he could sign Samuel L. Mother****ing Jackson.
"Ghost Legions? Bunch of common criminals... they shouldn't give us any problems sir." - Last transmission of Col. Henry Driver, 4th Tau Ceti Lancers.

Gravy........

Toshiro Kurita Wrote:My understanding of official cannon for Star Wars is:
2. Lucas never meant for any lightsabers but blue, green and red... he gave Windu a purple one just so he could sign Samuel L. Mother****ing Jackson.

truth !

stop crying people an move on nothing to see here .

Toshiro Kurita Wrote:My understanding of official cannon for Star Wars is:

It is George's pet project so therefore he'll say whatever happens in his fictional universe regardless

Remember, TIE fighters make noise in space. A black "light"saber, why the hell not.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

well lucas is a senile old bastard that's let time pass him by . He has no choice but to focus on the kiddie cartoon series . He can't get a network to actually be willing to step up an broadcast his live action sw series ... he lost alot of credibility with movies an fans alike with the prequals ... An if a quarter the rumors are true that he's finnacially cash strapped . He may well deliver sequal trilogy of ep's 7-9 ... Do we really need to see that happen ?

kateria Wrote:well lucas is a senile old bastard that's let time pass him by . He has no choice but to focus on the kiddie cartoon series . He can't get a network to actually be willing to step up an broadcast his live action sw series ... he lost alot of credibility with movies an fans alike with the prequals ... An if a quarter the rumors are true that he's finnacially cash strapped . He may well deliver sequal trilogy of ep's 7-9 ... Do we really need to see that happen ?

Don't deny how epic this looks Tongue lol

I'm sure Lucas lost a bunch of money like everyone else, but he made a bunch of it back. I just dont see how he can be cash strapped. The Pepsi deal paid for all 3 prequels up front and they still sold a ton of tickets and merchadise.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Cillian Harth Wrote:Don't deny how epic this looks Tongue lol

It looks really gay... I have to say that.

Cillian Harth Wrote:Don't deny how epic this looks Tongue lol

Not overly, and I'm usually impressed by such things.....

I made a poll in the SWTOR suggestions forum, if possible vote for option three considering I can't see it being looted by anyone, but it should only be in the possession of the Sith Emperor if anything

Cillian Harth Wrote:I made a poll in the SWTOR suggestions forum, if possible vote for option three considering I can't see it being looted by anyone, but it should only be in the possession of the Sith Emperor if anything

Dunno... still gonna think of ya guys as traitors of the universe for going into something that should not be.. as for the cartoon showing it... then it is a cartoon it should not be a viable color in the game as it should reflect the universe from the movies.

As for these polls... I am giving up on those it seem childish even having them going still unless it is official polls done by the crew behind the game.

Support the normal lightsaber colors, not the weird ones... we don't want these expanded universe ideas that has actually been made up by geeks... and now getting adopted by LA themself.

Just my five cents.. sorry if it is a harsh way of saying it but that is just how I am, I got to be conservative about some issues as it is and this is one of the issues that I oppose with all my heart for the SW Universe.

QuorTek Wrote:Dunno... still gonna think of ya guys as traitors of the universe for going into something that should not be.. as for the cartoon showing it... then it is a cartoon it should not be a viable color in the game as it should reflect the universe from the movies.

As for these polls... I am giving up on those it seem childish even having them going still unless it is official polls done by the crew behind the game.

Support the normal lightsaber colors, not the weird ones... we don't want these expanded universe ideas that has actually been made up by geeks... and now getting adopted by LA themself.

Just my five cents.. sorry if it is a harsh way of saying it but that is just how I am, I got to be conservative about some issues as it is and this is one of the issues that I oppose with all my heart for the SW Universe.

Yet George Lucas approved of the idea, think of it as uber rare, that only the Sith Emperor could use, it's already in the books as canon anyways.

Cillian Harth Wrote:Yet George Lucas approved of the idea, think of it as uber rare, that only the Sith Emperor could use, it's already in the books as canon anyways.

As one of the Grey I disown you, simple as that, that is the way I would have to react towards you ingame RP wise if showing up in these ways.

Just being honest George Lucas is an idiot and you know it too, as for the books it is not of the original fiction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium MMO LSF Shadow 1 2,569 11-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  offical Starwars: The Force Unleashed 2 teaser Cillian Harth 6 4,568 12-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2 Cillian Harth 18 9,124 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  The Dark Knight Meryl Haddox 29 12,015 08-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Last Post: SBR_Ice
  New Dark Knight Trailer Cillian Harth 1 2,605 12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
Last Post: NightFire
  How to build a lightsaber, no really Cillian Harth 0 1,372 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to Build a Lightsaber (This one is for you Quortek) Cillian Harth 0 2,309 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: