Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3 [HD]

This is going to be epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcg5t0mT8V4

I hope so. I dunno...
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I'm trying to impress upon Cill that I'm far more interested in seeing Wolverine then I am Terminator, but he doesn't seem to get that <_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvWABCrH3b8

Watch this one and pause it at 1:45, is it just me or did someone screw up when they made the trailer :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gty9tLOXpwk

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I'm trying to impress upon Cill that I'm far more interested in seeing Wolverine then I am Terminator, but he doesn't seem to get that <_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvWABCrH3b8

Watch this one and pause it at 1:45, is it just me or did someone screw up when they made the trailer :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gty9tLOXpwk

The terminator seems more real, it gives you the impression that could this happen to us in the future? As for Wolverine it's based off a comic book sure I like Wolverine just as much as the next person but when it comes down to it the events of the Terminator series gives you a more realistic feel that's why I prefer it over Wolverine.

Hmm, time traveling robots or mutants with super human abilities. Which is more likely?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I'm gonna have to go with... neither.

Cillian Harth Wrote:The terminator seems more real, it gives you the impression that could this happen to us in the future? As for Wolverine it's based off a comic book sure I like Wolverine just as much as the next person but when it comes down to it the events of the Terminator series gives you a more realistic feel that's why I prefer it over Wolverine.

I'm gonna have to agree with Arch and Sonic... However that doesn't mean my imagination does Big Grin

I prefer the Marvel Universe because it has possibilities, with the Terminator Universe it's just Death death and more death.........

Archangel Wrote:Hmm, time traveling robots or mutants with super human abilities. Which is more likely?

Not counting the time traveling part, rather counting how the future will inflict on using advanced technology in the military altogether and that technology being used against us, and for us to somehow surviving a nuclear war while fighting the very thing we created. It may not sound real right now but in the future? it's a possability.

Putting aside the time traveling bit, yes is it pausible. So is an engineered human with an advanced skeleton and ability to heal faster than most, though not at the rate depected in the movies. Now a mutant controlling weather, yeah that is bat shit crazy.

The point of movies isn't to be realistic. We call those types of movies documenteries. So it is ok for the movies to be pure fantasy. The quality is in the story and the best movie will be the one with the best story, not the one with the best effects or most pausible monsters. Thinking the better of the two will be Wolverine simply because it looks to be a character driven story and not a fx/action driven story. Though we'll have to watch them both, and we will all watch them both, to see.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

terminator doesn't even have govenator arnie in it .... so by default it's gonna suck . sure christian bale ( batman ) is in it ...but that's the only saving grace the movie has going for it . It's nothing more then cameron cashing in as a last ditch milking on the whole franchise . It needs all the help it can get . Sarah conner chronicles is ewwwwwww .....

wolverine will be cool , but again it's not for everyone . I still say that the new star trek movie an the new transformers movies will prolly fare far better at the box office . doesn't mean they'll be epic movies either ....

Wow, Kat.. that's just I dunno. "This will be much better, but it's still gonna suck." Could ya try maybe sticking with the positive outlook? =P

She's trying to stay neutral.... Or close too :tongue:

kateria Wrote:terminator doesn't even have govenator arnie in it .... so by default it's gonna suck . sure christian bale ( batman ) is in it ...but that's the only saving grace the movie has going for it . It's nothing more then cameron cashing in as a last ditch milking on the whole franchise . It needs all the help it can get . Sarah conner chronicles is ewwwwwww .....

wolverine will be cool , but again it's not for everyone . I still say that the new star trek movie an the new transformers movies will prolly fare far better at the box office . doesn't mean they'll be epic movies either ....

Actually i'm glad he isn't in it, because the story can focus on John Connor because this is what the story is really about and the resistance vs Skynet

I'm still sticking to me guns ... Sides everyone thought Indiana jones 4 was gonna be epic ... How far wrong were people on that one .... yeah thought so ... Anyways jury's out on the new termie movie . likewise with everything else comming out this year film wise .

I'm torn on this one. I really want to like it, but I'm getting kind of worried.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,452 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  The Avengers teaser trailer Cillian Harth 27 11,983 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 6,956 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 9,693 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  4 minute Terminator Salvation clip Cillian Harth 1 2,405 05-10-2009, 01:57 PM
  Vampire: The Masquerade (trailer fan-made) fake but great Cillian Harth 31 12,378 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2 Cillian Harth 18 8,782 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  Terminator - Arnie + Batman Meparch 7 4,500 08-16-2008, 03:17 AM
Last Post: SBR_Ice
  The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer Meparch 27 11,788 02-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  New force unleashed trailer Cillian Harth 8 4,876 12-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Last Post: NightFire