Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire: The Masquerade (trailer fan-made) fake but great

I have been a huge fan of the chronicles of Caine since 1997 and the vampire clans (I hate Vampire the Requiem but I love Masquerade) if they did a movie like this it would be the happiest moment of my life!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjSf4t-q7A

meh camerrila panzies ... Tzimisce an the sabbot were it was at .

/punches a wooden stake through cillians heart Tongue

kateria Wrote:meh camerrila panzies ... Tzimisce an the sabbot were it was at .

I couldn't agree more the Tzimisce was my favorite clan, Sasha Vykos, Vlad Dracula, were favorites of mine, I even got there offical stat sheets from the "Children of the Night" book, I was also a huge fan of Lucita (Lasombra), Beckett (Gangrel), and Aristotle de Laurent (Malkavian), even Jan Pieterzoon (Ventrue), Theo Bell (Brujah), Fatima (Assamite) etc

QuorTek Wrote:/punches a wooden stake through cillians heart Tongue

stakes don't kill in Vtm, but they do paralize vampires..ouch *lol*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO20md_yb...re=related

Go to 0:50, there's your Vampire lore

Meryl Haddox Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO20md_yb...re=related

Go to 0:50, there's your Vampire lore

pfft if it isn't VtM then it isn't as good

What Twilight and Underworld wasn't enough for you? If comic book movies ever stop being made then Vampire movies will becoming the next Westerns.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:What Twilight and Underworld wasn't enough for you? If comic book movies ever stop being made then Vampire movies will becoming the next Westerns.

Haven't seen Twlight yet *lol* but i've been meaning too but Underworld was great film but the main character Seline was based off the character Lucita from VtM I think white-wolf was planning to sue the company responsible for bringing Underworld to the big screen, not sure how that went must of fell through! I think if there was some kind of trilogy based from the VtM books such as "Vampire: The Dark Ages, Vampire: The Masquerade, Gehenna even bits and pieces of the book of Nod would make an excellent trilogy, but only if it was planned and done by the right producers/director etc

Malkavians were definitely my favorites.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Cillian Harth Wrote:pfft if it isn't VtM then it isn't as good

It's Supernatural jackass, and get on MSN for a change

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."

I am sure Selene is based on many different vengeful characters ultimately betrayed by the ones closest to them. Throw in a little blood sucking and yeah, you got nothing new. That doesn't mean you have to do a bloody squeal to every movie that turned a profit or make a movie out of every toy line out there.

I refuse to go the the "My Little Pony Meets the Care Bears" movie. Though I am sure Kirby will let us know how it is.

I liked Underworld. It has been too long since I saw the first one to really get everything that was going on in this prequel. I'll have to pick up the bluray trilogy pack in about a years time.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

/tosses the guys some black libstick

ok ya all go nuts,,, crazy goths pfft Tongue

qour stop being jealous . You just don't want to have fun . We know you have those closet feelings . It's okay to come out .:ddd::vespa:

kateria Wrote:qour stop being jealous . You just don't want to have fun . We know you have those closet feelings . It's okay to come out .:ddd::vespa:

Uh huh?

Which closet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,652 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  The Avengers teaser trailer Cillian Harth 27 12,412 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Ok this made me laugh: Hitler vs Vader rap Cillian Harth 1 2,629 11-12-2010, 07:00 AM
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,211 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 10,112 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  This is what a vampire movie should look like Cillian Harth 44 17,416 07-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Last Post: kateria
  This video made me laugh kateria 8 4,842 04-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3 [HD] Cillian Harth 29 13,015 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM
  Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2 Cillian Harth 18 9,116 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer Meparch 27 12,343 02-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Sonic