Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow starfighters... I go off to fight in the Clone Wars

Another war to fight... Smile

I have known you all a long time, some of my best star wars buds, so I'd like to share.

I have been working hard for a long, long time towards a goal and I have finally made it.

As of today, I have been hired by Lucasfilm to work on the Clone Wars show as a lighter/compositor out in Singapore.

I start as soon as I get my butt out there.. should be in 3-4 weeks or so. And it sounds like I get to stay until they stop making new episodes. Smile

Now only did I finally make it to my dream company, but I made it onto a Star Wars project... and a damn good one at that.

I am absolutely stoked and just wanted to share this with you all. We had some great times... hopefully we can have some more fun again with Old Republic. Although it looks like my time zone difference will be totally whacky, Ill be there with you all for it.

Now I just gotta figure out how to sneak LSF/Saberwing into the show Wink jk.

Back in the xwing once more.. Star Wars fun here we go!

-Jess/Ghent

Sweet news. Congrats.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Wow, congratulations! I hope you enjoy your time in Singapore.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Quote:Now I just gotta figure out how to sneak LSF/Saberwing into the show Wink jk.

Whaddya mean "jk"??? Dude you know you gotta represent somehow! Big Grin

WTG bud! Very, very awesome.

WOOT! Congrats!!!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Excellent. The chipmunk movie did very well, congrats on that too. Lets hope they transition you over to san fran after the series is done. I hear they may be doing a live action series at some point. Singapore sounds like more of an adventure than star wars itself. Good luck over there.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Nice man, very nice, LSF_Tigar (for thou's who remember him as the man that introduced me to all of you) is trying to work his ass off right now in the game programming community to try and get in with LA or BioWare Montreal or Edmonton , hopefully he gets it too. But enjoy it man, that'll be an awesome thing to experience

That's awesome Ghent. Good luck in your new dream job!
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Awesome news dude....Good luck bro!

I'm jealous lol

congrats Smile

Congrats, that is great news.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Umm... not that I know you, but congrats and good luck!
"Ghost Legions? Bunch of common criminals... they shouldn't give us any problems sir." - Last transmission of Col. Henry Driver, 4th Tau Ceti Lancers.

Toshiro Kurita Wrote:Umm... not that I know you, but congrats and good luck!

Don't y'all teach these youngins nuthin??? Big Grin
(just teasing Toshiro. Us geezers hafta have SOME fun!)

Thanks guys. Ill pop in and out more later once we get this move underway. So busy right now. 2 more weeks and I start. So much packing to do.. then drive across country and hope I make the flight to singapore. (dont ask)

-Jess/Ghent

Road trip!

"Fear and Loathing in Lucasfilm" Big Grin

Safe travels, and remember Clone Wars need z-95s! :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars: Squadrons duke 4 7,254 12-13-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  The Clone Wars Season 5 adun12345 1 3,267 08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Favorite Star Wars Book? adun12345 27 16,952 06-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  Star Wars 1313 ?? Tiberious 5 5,108 06-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Tiberious
  Freelancer's Star Wars Mod Lyra 4 4,509 01-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Dirbot
  Fight Me Cillian Harth 19 9,566 11-18-2011, 05:22 PM
  Does anyone play star wars battlefront? Reillytrooper 3 3,759 08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
  Clone Wars Adventures Online game Sabriel777 26 14,637 09-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Steam Star Wars Package Hanak 10 7,141 09-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  The Clone Wars day 114... Ghent 13 8,027 07-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Hanak