Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight Me

LMAO

this is why I'm glad I'm in the UK . Least our zealot nerds know enough to use real swords not plastic wannabe's ... But it's okay , Canada is the 53rd state of america after all ... :thumbsup:, J/K ! . Confused4:

kateria Wrote:this is why I'm glad I'm in the UK . Least our zealot nerds know enough to use real swords not plastic wannabe's ... But it's okay , Canada is the 53rd state of america after all ... :thumbsup:, J/K ! . Confused4:

except real swords hurt, the whole point was to have fun with it, besides Canada rocks, they called us storm troopers in the world wars for a reason Tongue

Haha nice Cill, and yea everyone always underestimates the Canadian's, some of the best snipers and pilots in the world are Canadian, think about it

That was awsome. And Canada is the 50th state of the US. That whole Alaska place doesn't count.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:That whole Alaska place doesn't count.

Especially if Sarah Palin's husband has anything to say about it!

Archangel Wrote:That was awsome. And Canada is the 50th state of the US. That whole Alaska place doesn't count.

I don't think the Queen of England would be too happy about that, Canada is still apart of the commonwealth afterall.

No we're not... We haven't been part of that for a long while... In the Commonwealth you don't need a passport to travel between Commonwealth countries, yet we do... Also we have our own money, most of the Commonwealth countries have moved to using the Euro

We praise the Queen for doing nothing for us and have her picture on our money, but we don't' get shit from England, except for old submarines that don't even submerge without leaking (built to British standard, like Titanic!)

We're part of the Commonwealth of Nations yes, but the actual British Commonwealth we are not, so I'm pretty sure the Queen doesn't give two shits what we do....

Meryl Haddox Wrote:No we're not... We haven't been part of that for a long while... In the Commonwealth you don't need a passport to travel between Commonwealth countries, yet we do... Also we have our own money, most of the Commonwealth countries have moved to using the Euro

We praise the Queen for doing nothing for us and have her picture on our money, but we don't' get shit from England, except for old submarines that don't even submerge without leaking (built to British standard, like Titanic!)

We're part of the Commonwealth of Nations yes, but the actual British Commonwealth we are not, so I'm pretty sure the Queen doesn't give two shits what we do....

Like I said we are still apart of the commonwealth, we still pay tribute to Queen and country, the queen is our head of state or should I say Queen of Canada, the united kingdom holds a strong relationship with Canada, especially for our services during both world wars where we held our own in defending europe against Nazi germany (at the time canada was only 11 million people) and yet we pushed on through...hense the nickname we received from the germans "stormtroopers" aka we were literally the greatest soldiers serving under the British Empire, we were the elites so to speak. We also take part in the commonwealth games, in fact there is actually four states in the united states that consider themselves commonwealth: Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia (look it up), so there you have it Tongue

Those states aren't of that commonwealth.

With Qubec still in the mix, there are many "Queens of Canada".
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

If they want Queerbec they can bloody well have it, we're tired of their bullshit anyways...

Meryl Haddox Wrote:If they want Queerbec they can bloody well have it, we're tired of their bullshit anyways...

Nah we can just kick them out and send them back to France, we'll keep Quebec and rename it after Arch Tongue

Problem there is that France doesn't want them either... They can move one of the poles, plenty of room there for them and no one has to listen to their shit anymore

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Problem there is that France doesn't want them either... They can move one of the poles, plenty of room there for them and no one has to listen to their shit anymore

What about Louisiana USA? there technically french too, we could always draft them down there.

Now that'd be interesting.... A bunch of stuck up Frenchy's living in the deep south.... Sounds like a sitcom!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fellow starfighters... I go off to fight in the Clone Wars Ghent 14 8,847 02-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Brasidus