Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bioware has listened, offical poll for changing Jedi Wizard AC name

You can vote here

Cil, did you and 387 of your friends vote for Jedi Wizard? Seriously though, people actually voted for that name?

And bioware must have ran out of the joy juice for them to finally decide that might not be a good name.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:Cil, did you and 387 of your friends vote for Jedi Wizard? Seriously though, people actually voted for that name?

And bioware must have ran out of the joy juice for them to finally decide that might not be a good name.

umm I happen to be against the Jedi Wizard name I voted for Jedi Sage

I voted for Jedi Adept

kateria Wrote:I voted for Jedi Adept

Adept sounds too inexperienced for a AC name though, Sage or Seer are the top choices if you ask me, but since Seer is already apart of the consular's skill tree I picked Sage on top of that.

Now if they'd listen about the damned space rail BS, I might actually enlist.

kateria Wrote:I voted for Jedi Adept

Agreed

I voted Sage. Mostly because I think of Obi-wan from Ep 4. He is considered an old sage and I like that association.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

I believe he was referred to as a 'crazy old wizard.' =P

Zing! Now we know where they got that name. Good call Sonic. Better than little Annie saying "This is so wizard!" ... Gag.

Looks like Sage will win. Much better name in my opinion.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Starfire Wrote:Better than little Annie saying "This is so wizard!" ...

I just threw up a little.... In my mouth...... And possible on the keyboard a bit....

Well, it's official, Jedi Wizard has been renamed to Jedi Sage, which fits pretty well, and isn't a stupid attempt at making kids feel like their friggin' Harry Potter in Star Wars

Harry Potter is nothing like star wars. People don't run around using magic light wands or mysterious powers. The hero wasn't raised by his abusive uncle and aunt furtherest from the bright spot in the galaxy, like the suburbs of London, only to find some old sagely mentor who takes him away from it all. The hero doesn't hook up with an odd side kick and there isn't some girl they both have an interest in only for our hero to consider her a sister in the end. Chewbacca and Hagrid have nothing in common neither do Flickwick and wicket or orges and rancors. They certainly don't fight the dark lord, of the sith, who must not be named, but had another name when he was younger, and his legions of evil stormeaters. And Snape hating Harry, well what guy doesn't hate his illegitimate child.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

...that was just epic.

Archangel Wrote:Harry Potter is nothing like star wars. People don't run around using magic light wands or mysterious powers. The hero wasn't raised by his abusive uncle and aunt furtherest from the bright spot in the galaxy, like the suburbs of London, only to find some old sagely mentor who takes him away from it all. The hero doesn't hook up with an odd side kick and there isn't some girl they both have an interest in only for our hero to consider her a sister in the end. Chewbacca and Hagrid have nothing in common neither do Flickwick and wicket or orges and rancors. They certainly don't fight the dark lord, of the sith, who must not be named, but had another name when he was younger, and his legions of evil stormeaters. And Snape hating Harry, well what guy doesn't hate his illegitimate child.

What? =P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jedi Consular Update kateria 13 8,013 08-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  Sean Dahlberg aka AshenTemper has left Bioware Cillian Harth 4 4,288 09-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Meparch
  I got Cill's bug and made a poll... Hanak 18 10,640 08-19-2010, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  Take my latest poll Cillian Harth 32 16,361 05-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  GDC: BioWare's Walton on Adding Space Combat to Star Wars Galaxies & Customer Retenti Cillian Harth 66 30,560 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Bioware plays an April Fools joke on us LOL Cillian Harth 1 4,012 04-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: kateria
  comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular Cillian Harth 49 21,844 12-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Dervish