Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...

What is everyone playing now? I know a few play Eve..but what about everyone else?

I cant say I blame anyone of ya for not playing SWG..I mostly just stay in a meditative state in front of Eisley with everyone else...

I've just spent the last 7 hrs working on the man-cave. I've been playing a mod for Civ4 called Planetfall - the free mod that is basically Alpha Centauri.

I never noticed it before but did you guys know we can play Civ4 via E-MAIL?
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

I'm mostly in Star Trek Online, although I'm starting up in DC Universe Online, did beta testing for it and it's not bad, although STO definitely has me coming back lol

I'm in DC Universe Online right now. Just killing time until SWTOR.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I'm not touching it - Sony owns it.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Yeah, most are in eve.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I dunno what it is but I keep logging into the unnamed game waiting for things to get better at least. Starsider still crashes quite often and yet people transfer there everyday. Maybe I need to face reality that none of ya guys are coming back. Crystal Hallow is looking pretty sad these days without a shuttle.

Sometimes I stomach the long ride to good ol CH and look around. Its still a fun game to me, but then again I don't do much.

I will for sure see everyone in TOR Big Grin

What server Kirbs, and what are your character names?

i'm playing Pirates of the Burning Sea until SWTOR comes out, i'm on the Roberts server atm, I just recently constructed the Hercules "Pirate" Frigate" which has 66 cannons and is the best ship for Cutthroat pirates, I love it.

not really into any mmo's atm . the odd time playing ME2 or ME1 depending on mood . an waiting til Sw:ToR comes out ...

I have been playing through Dragon Age: Origins, and once I finish with that I will be playing through The Witcher. Hopefully before the sequels come out so I can start them. And my desktop is in decline otherwise I would be playing some CS:Source and possibly TF2.

Been Playing for the British in POTBS on Antigua server.
VERY impressed with POTBS lately.

Brasidus Wrote:Been Playing for the British in POTBS on Antigua server.
VERY impressed with POTBS lately.

come over to Roberts it's slightly larger than Antigua, I want to get the sword of david from besieged tortuga.

Meryl, Darkness Falls. Main character is Nature Knight.

Z, I still 'play' SWG. We must be logging in at different times.

Arch, I have to admit that EVE's new character models look amazing. That's some very impressive tech they have there.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Yeah probably Star. Ive got back into LOTRO. Brandywine server name is Eoelas if anyone is interested. Fair warning though, Brandywine is a lot like Starsider was Pre-NGE as far as population. But there's never a shortage of PUG's.