Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A TOR beta has gone live

Check you e-mails folks..I didn't get one..

They have better given one to Cill. If not him then who would they bother giving a beta invite too? Cills a sure thing for them.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:They have better given one to Cill. If not him then who would they bother giving a beta invite too? Cills a sure thing for them.

I didn't get the first wave of invites, but there is more on the way apparently

No invite for TOR beta, but apparently I can refinance for as little as 3.64%

Sonic you always make me grin.

I doubt my machine would be good enough to be in a beta. =( I guess this means they are getting close to release, right? I mean, usually now adays beta just means stress testing.

Hopefully they contact me for beta'ing, I beta'd for STO, Vanguard, LOTRO and PoTBS, of which only 2 are still running well but that's not my fault haha

Also, signed up on the forums as Ronan_Calastria

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Hopefully they contact me for beta'ing, I beta'd for STO, Vanguard, LOTRO and PoTBS, of which only 2 are still running well but that's not my fault haha

Also, signed up on the forums as Ronan_Calastria

check your friendslist on your swtor account

Jayce Wrote:Sonic you always make me grin.

I doubt my machine would be good enough to be in a beta. =( I guess this means they are getting close to release, right? I mean, usually now adays beta just means stress testing.

Release is confirmed for Spring 2011

Betaed many of biowares previous games, no invitation here, but I hope the look at my records.

That will be a long beta test.

Either this is just another beta hoax or they may release before spring 2011. I doubt they will want to beta for more than a couple of months though this first phase is a very limited beta. They were suppose to release spring of 2010 so maybe they aren't a full year behind after all.

Leaked gameplay

http://www.leakerz.com/wp/2010/07/10/sta...-gameplay/

Well, at least it looks pretty if not the same old game rehashed yet again.

No invitation here for the beta . Ahh well , bioware prolly doing this like was done with SWG. Have the early beta I , then after a couple months release beta II with a wider sampling , then the closed beta III . an presto your at spring of 2011 , target date for launch to live .

:bravo:

and after phase 1-4 SWG beta it was... oh sorry, servers are down today, game is in stores in two weeks. Enjoy your piece of shit, we had no intention of listening to any of you anyways.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I was asked to beta again... Cillian Harth 10 6,337 10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  No beta weekend this weeek kateria 23 11,360 09-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Daniel Erickson confirms no open beta Cillian Harth 23 11,710 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Zombie
  Jennifer Hale was at the SWTOR live Panel? Cillian Harth 12 7,936 07-31-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  beta testing weekends start in september Cillian Harth 0 2,599 07-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  I'm in beta! Hanak 31 14,685 05-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Dirbot