Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No beta weekend this weeek

Figures LOL. Oh well, I did hear that supposedly the testing weekends are going to go through Oct.

And no testing this weekend either it appears.

Pretty sure testing stopped for normal beta player too for the moment, at least it did for me (this test session is over). Apparently I'm invited back when they start the next one up however.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Now if only they'd invite our wives...
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

NightFire Wrote:Pretty sure testing stopped for normal beta player too for the moment, at least it did for me (this test session is over). Apparently I'm invited back when they start the next one up however.

It seems like they are releasing a new build, one that we'll have to redownload... yay... another 28 gig download lol... So thats likely why the testing session is over for now. I hope another beta weekend is soon, I really want to try it again Smile At least I got into another weekend, if not the full testing program.

Yeah, yeah, rub it in. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

awww it's ok Arch *hugs* I'm sure you'll get in! Big Grin What are you going to play anyways, since there are no non-humanoid races? Inquiring minds want to know!

Makes me glad I'm not in the beta, in Canada our lovely internet companies have come up with the fantastic idea of download limits, and if you go over said limit, then you start paying through the nose for overage charges.....

I'd eat through my 65gig per month limit in no time with that...

You poor Ontario people. I'm in Canada too Meryl Tongue We have waay more than that for our limit, and we're in Alberta. West is best! Big Grin

wow 65 gig / month cap ? Blimey that's really low . The UK I've got 350 gb / month caps . an that's on a middle of the road internet package ... the top end package one up from mine , give you 600 gb / month but at 4 times the cost it's not worth it when your connection speed is the same as what I'm paying for .

Oh that's not the worst of it, the 65gig limit is an upgraded package, the minimum is about 20gigs.... <_<

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Oh that's not the worst of it, the 65gig limit is an upgraded package, the minimum is about 20gigs.... <_<

BRUUUUU.........TTTTT....AAAAA.....LLLL !!!!!!:zombie:

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Oh that's not the worst of it, the 65gig limit is an upgraded package, the minimum is about 20gigs.... <_<

Good Lord! Who do you go with Meryl? Telus?

Cogeco, but that's about the average for the companies here, and I've only got 2 choices in my apt, Bell or Cogeco, so I went with the lesser of 2 evils <_<

It's not too bad though, it's only $35-$40CAD a month for the internet, and with Bell it would've been a bit higher but lesser speed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekend World Bosses Hanak 10 8,242 02-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Weekend testing is back on! Zombie 10 7,636 11-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Zombie
  So I was asked to beta again... Cillian Harth 10 6,331 10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Daniel Erickson confirms no open beta Cillian Harth 23 11,702 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Zombie
  beta testing weekends start in september Cillian Harth 0 2,598 07-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  I'm in beta! Hanak 31 14,680 05-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Dirbot
  A TOR beta has gone live Quinlin 19 10,124 07-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Conquest Petering Out on Weekend IamtheKrack 0 3,780 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  forming up a pvp event for this weekend Cillian Harth 0 3,296 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: