Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is that time again.

Our active numbers in Old Republic are dropping again, so I'm once again calling everyone who has an account to please update the client, (or even reinstall it) and log in with at least one character.

There are a lot of new changes, and you might even want to stay a while once you check them out. Wink Regardless, it would be a big help to your fellow Sabers that are still playing even if you just popped in and out. That is all it takes.

I appreciate it.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Well, our guild is dangerously close to losing our 10% bonuses. I really need those of you that haven't logged in for a while to do so. It would greatly benefit those of us still playing the game. Please spare a few minutes to assist your fellow Sabers. Thank you.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I think people need to post what they're intending to do with the game. Rather they're retiring/quiting/unsubbing/whatever so we know where people are at and if we need to start hitting the recruiting heavy.

I know our numbers are dropping a lot. I'm not seeing a lot of people when I log in especially during the day. I'm still a swtor junkie so I know. Tongue

On a good note, my unstable lightsaber has been activated at the cost of 29 million. :aflac:

I logged in last night, hope that helps! I'm planning to play more, but keep bumping into things that drag me away from online games of any flavor. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time to Pay Up, A Lot..... Meparch 72 33,535 09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Time off Meryl Haddox 0 2,497 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Thurday 8pm Eastern US Time YAvin Secret World Boss IamtheKrack 0 2,357 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nightmare Pilgrim Run 8/8/15 8-9ish pm eastern us time IamtheKrack 0 2,275 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  It is that time again. Starfire 0 8,016 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: