Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is that time again.

Hello all,

We have dropped below 50 active members again. Despite getting some pretty dedicated new players, we still need as many people to log on as possible. Just a quick in and out and our numbers will rise again.

As always, thank you.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

If you need me to step back into my role as PvP officer Kirby, then I will do what I can and see who we can recruit.

Catch me in game, and we can talk about that Cill.

To those of you that have logged in. Thank you very much.

As for the rest of you...

Please just take a few minutes and do the wing a favor. Follow the guild motto. You're all honorable. Now return. Wink

Gah, I forgot about this. New job be kicking my ass, but I will make time to log on this weekend.

I already did my civic duty. Looked at the new skill tree, got frustrated, logged off.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Me and Jen flew yesterday! Tongue
[Image: sig.jpg]

How can you be frustrated by SWTOR's skill trees when you play something that's 3000 times more complicated than EVE? lmao

Starfire Wrote:Catch me in game, and we can talk about that Cill.

To those of you that have logged in. Thank you very much.

As for the rest of you...

Please just take a few minutes and do the wing a favor. Follow the guild motto. You're all honorable. Now return. Wink

Sure thing, it's been a busy week for me, but I shall be on Friday for the most part.

Thanks again everyone! We are right at 51 members. Remember, it requires a log in every thirty days to remain active. So please pop in once and a while and I won't have to keep being a nag.

I prefer it when you summon me by saying my name three times while looking in a mirror.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Kirby the nag

[Image: p316706086-3.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time to Pay Up, A Lot..... Meparch 72 33,501 09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Time off Meryl Haddox 0 2,494 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Thurday 8pm Eastern US Time YAvin Secret World Boss IamtheKrack 0 2,354 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nightmare Pilgrim Run 8/8/15 8-9ish pm eastern us time IamtheKrack 0 2,273 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  It is that time again. Starfire 0 4,698 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: