Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time off

Until further notice, I will not be seen ingame on any toon due to my internet company (Bell Canada) being comprised of fuck-wits and retards.... They have currently downgraded my internet service to 1mb and at this time of this post, have no intention of restoring it to the 5mb (the best in the area, despite living in the 'rich' section of this town..) I was on. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, but until Bell decides to admit there is in fact a problem (they have so far said there isn't any issues and don't understand why I'm not getting better speeds, fuckin' Paki's....), I won't be ingame =/

DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor have I ever been racist, but at this time, seeing as they like to put me in touch with customer service reps living in India, I'm going to be very angry towards them

uhm... tor doesn't require a massive connection O.o 1mbit should be more than enough.

No idea though why they are downgrading your stuff... assuming you live rather close to the Hub/central

I exaggerated a bit on the downgrade, but it was feeling like dial-up connections, and at the time, I was pretty angry, so I just said it was 1mb. It's supposedly fixed now, but time will tell on just how long it stays fixed...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time to Pay Up, A Lot..... Meparch 72 32,328 09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Thurday 8pm Eastern US Time YAvin Secret World Boss IamtheKrack 0 2,291 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Nightmare Pilgrim Run 8/8/15 8-9ish pm eastern us time IamtheKrack 0 2,220 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  It is that time again. Starfire 0 4,610 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  It is that time again. Starfire 0 7,812 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: