Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Old Republic full PAX Demo

Enjoy all, personally I can't wait for this to come out, 2011 is such a long time from now

Uhh cill ... you do realize that's been up on youtube since september of last year ? .....This isn't a new video .:ghent:

Already seen this one, it is in fact very old.. it show nothing of the actual gameplay still other than what the professions are supposed to do.

Merely a cheesy presentation of each class.

Anyhow they are nursing each single character then I wonder how this cutscene dialog would work with groups... dunno not interested in only helping one SBR doing a mission if no other would benefit from it so I am really wondering about how they would deal with groups that want to do the same mission voice dialog wise I really do.

kateria Wrote:Uhh cill ... you do realize that's been up on youtube since september of last year ? .....This isn't a new video .:ghent:

well I haven't seen the full version till now I only seen half of it

Waiting with patience on seeing the gameplay and how they are going to tackle the mission thing when doing missions in groups.

A roleplaying game where you can interact with other players should also have those activities for growing up sort of storyline wise.. I am afraid of a singleminded gameplay that only focus on one character in which does not put people together but rather pushing them away in a figure of speech.

Let us say the game has 50 levels... would live with that the first 10 levels would be singleplayer only, but then getting pushed into a group plot from level 11 and up.

Look at Eve Online... all the movies they release actually can happen in game and happens in game... battlefields with 1600 people in it or probably more at times happens... there 'cheesy' movies actually is stuff that can happen and with the same graphics as well... look at other games that show cheesy movies, the movies look better than what the game is giving a false illusion of what the game really is about when it is getting promoted for the customers to get into it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Wars QuorTek 0 2,826 09-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Link to Star Wars Fanfictions Lexa 0 3,394 05-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Lexa
  Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video Cillian Harth 19 10,340 06-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Star Wars: The Old Republic - E3 2011 Trailer Cillian Harth 5 5,097 06-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Cillian Harth 22 13,902 09-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Comic-Con 2010: Beyond Solo: Crafting the Multiplayer Story in Star Wars Cillian Harth 5 4,842 08-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Starfire
  G4TV SWTOR demo Cillian Harth 23 11,329 07-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  Combat in STAR WARS: The Old Republic Cillian Harth 37 20,019 04-29-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: kateria
  GDC: BioWare's Walton on Adding Space Combat to Star Wars Galaxies & Customer Retenti Cillian Harth 66 30,480 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Star Parse for our Ops groups Visèrys 0 1,795 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: