Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Old Republic, Return Intro Cinematic Video

literally left me speechless Confuseduprise:

See Star, it is ok to play the Sith because the Sith kill other Sith. :mep:

Again, no giant Mep statues, so very disappointed.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

epic trailer , bout time ! .

I couldn't wait to watch it in high def on my big screen, even in low res it was awesome.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

OMFG!

Is it just me or are saber battles getting more epic as time goes on?

That had better not be a rip on poor old Alec Guinness' sabering abilities. :mep:

Well, if they were making a TV show, it would certainly be good. I can't beleive their keynote presentation at e3 included absolutely no game play. Frankly, as this thing gets closer and closer to launch, I'm far less impressed with cinimatics, and far more interested in game play. Instead of a 6 minute fan flic, maybe they could talk about, I don't know, end-game content.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Technically Pallos, E3 doesn't begin until today - June 7th.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Has Bioware had their big presentation yet? Pretty sure lots of game play will be there, even comps set up to play test a level or something would be normal at this point.

EA had their big keynote Monday. Frankly Mass Effect 3 looks far more impressive live and its 3-06-12 launch
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

I have been in a constant state of nerdgasm since watching that.

Quinlin Wrote:I have been in a constant state of nerdgasm since watching that.

I think we all have Quin, in fact that's the type of thing to give any steriotype a nerdgasm Tongue

Pallos Wrote:EA had their big keynote Monday. Frankly Mass Effect 3 looks far more impressive live and its 3-06-12 launch

Mass Effect just isn't my thing, I know it's huge on the consoles but it doesn't pull me in like SWTOR does, PC games are the future of the gaming industry don't get me wrong consoles are impressive but they won't last on a larger scale than a PC game will.

I will bet once even the biggest doubter starts playing SWTOR they will be swept in and forget all about Mass Effect 3

ummm no ...

Mass effect 2 , and 1 you can both play on the PC . there both rather enjoyable and much fun . tho ME2 was a phenomial game . the storyline for ME3 is shaping up to be rather epic in an of itself . Not to mention depending on how well swtor goes for bioware , and how well ME3 goes ... biowares already indicated they would be willing to jump into a Mass Effect mmorpg .

It's not just for consoles ...
:notnifi:

kateria Wrote:ummm no ...

Mass effect 2 , and 1 you can both play on the PC . there both rather enjoyable and much fun . tho ME2 was a phenomial game . the storyline for ME3 is shaping up to be rather epic in an of itself . Not to mention depending on how well swtor goes for bioware , and how well ME3 goes ... biowares already indicated they would be willing to jump into a Mass Effect mmorpg .

It's not just for consoles ...
:notnifi:

Mass Effect is more or less a carbon copy of KOTOR, I doubt Mass Effect would be as big as it is today if it wasn't for Knights of the Old Republic, I don't know what it is but I kinda get irritated by console gamers when they think their platform is superior than a PC's when it clearly is not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Wars QuorTek 0 2,806 09-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Link to Star Wars Fanfictions Lexa 0 3,371 05-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Lexa
  Star Wars: The Old Republic - E3 2011 Trailer Cillian Harth 5 5,063 06-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  Game play video Meparch 12 7,322 05-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kateria
  SWTOR warzones video Cillian Harth 15 10,099 12-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Pallos
  Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic Cillian Harth 22 13,817 09-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Comic-Con 2010: Beyond Solo: Crafting the Multiplayer Story in Star Wars Cillian Harth 5 4,817 08-05-2010, 01:26 AM
  Combat in STAR WARS: The Old Republic Cillian Harth 37 19,900 04-29-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: kateria
  GDC: BioWare's Walton on Adding Space Combat to Star Wars Galaxies & Customer Retenti Cillian Harth 66 30,267 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  New Timeline video: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Cillian Harth 31 14,041 02-06-2010, 12:37 PM